Baked Shrimp Kabobs
About this recipe
Quick, fast, easy, delicious. What more could you ask for?
Into a bowl, put:
- 2 lb. shrimp (cleaned and deveined; leave tails on).
- 2-3 tbsp. olive oil,
- 2-3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley,
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic (minced),
- the juice from 1 fresh lemon,
- maybe a little rind from the aforementioned lemon,
- ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. chili pepper.
Mix and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Place on wooden skewers with pineapple chunks, and bake at 350°F for approx. 15 minutes. Squeeze more fresh lemon over top while cooking.
Serve with lemon wedges and cold beer.